Georgina was born in Sicily in 2018 and she spent the first years of her life together with an older man who loved her, loving and caring for her every day. But when she was admitted to the hospital, Georgina found herself alone and her former owner handed her over to someone who did not take care of her.
In fact, he tied her to a boat on the beach without food or water, leaving her to a miserable fate. One evening, however, a girl was walking along the beach when she heard a dog barking desperately and saw a man angry on all fours, with no one knowing why. The girl called the police, and as the man quickly left, Georgina was kept safe.
At the time of discovery it weighed 10 kg, was very thin and full of parasites. His lean positivity towards leishmaniasis has also been found. Unfortunately, one of his legs was broken due to an injury he suffered in the past, forcing him to become a bit lustful while walking.
“At that moment, Georgina was cared for by some volunteers from the South, until, considering her delightful and important character, they asked us to take her to Turin to give her a chance to find a real family,” said Valeria Severini. NPA of Turin. So from Sicily she arrived at the Npa shelter a few months ago, and now weighs 15 kg, she is healthy and calm. “Georgina is a great little dog, compatible with both male and female dogs, sterile, eager to give and receive lots of hugs,” they continue from the kennel. He likes to be outside, play with volunteers, he is sociable and cheerful with everyone from the first meeting. But now he has to forget his sad abandonment on the beach and start a new life. For information: 011 262 0397.
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– Minu and Budget, owner The cats have been left alone since hospitalization in an RSA
– The woman who goes into the frozen water to save the animals
– Here is Renato, a serial hoarder of animals that is now looking for a new life
– A woman pays $ 25,000 to clone her cat and the controversy begins
– Morag’s new life, the “100-year-old” cat
– The bear Juan Carito Miela returns to nature for free, since March 6 he has been in the Palena Wildlife
– Toby, the dog was adopted on Saturday afternoon and sent back to the shelter on Monday, had a second chance
– A Colombian coffee shop allows customers to meet the possibility of adopting sick and abandoned cats
– So a cat found in a bush has become a dog’s best friend
– Bartolo dogs and fear of silence
– King, nobody wants a pet bull dog because of its breed and impressive appearance
– The story of the dog Betty: From the escape from the bombing in Ukraine to the mascot of Nosera Superior
. “She has been crying ever since the dog entered my life in Baldasar.”
– Thor’s story: The dog guarded by parkkeepers at Casselle Romani Park is still in the cage
– A mother and daughter have rescued more than forty cats through rehabilitation
– The story of the cat Eli, preserved with his mother and siblings: he has a bad wound on his leaf
– Cat kills Pierre Luigi in Lex, he attacks hospital doctors and nurses
– Strange complaint of a man to the police: “A cat stole my shoes”
– Here’s Patron (Bullet), the mascot dog of the Ukrainian bomb squad: he has an indomitable nose for Russian mines
– Sweet in a photo from Ukraine: Irpin is paralyzed by a dog, a man stops to comfort him
– Cats abandoned by fleeing refugees thus bring relief to Ukrainian troops in the trenches
– Here is Lilibet, the “most elegant cat in the world” who lives in a luxury hotel.
– “Too much junk food from tourists”, cat catfish suffers from celebrity Machiavelli in Pixar movie “Luka”
– Orsi del Trentino, State Council rejects appeal against murder: “Provision is inconsistent, ignores specific assessment”
– Lela’s happy ending story, the cat who came to Italy with his family from Ukraine went missing and was found
– Bombs, Shelters and Fear of Escape: Thus Stepan, a Million Follower Cat, talks about the war in Ukraine.
– Happiness in a photo: Ukrainian boy finds his lost cat at Polish border
– The story of the dream, the dog with the mouth distorted by a fireworks that tries to make his dream come true
– “So I adopted Marcel, the dog that saved my life in Ukraine”
– Vaguito, the dog that looks out to sea, waiting for its fishermen to return
– Kiev angels: “This is how we save dogs and cats that their owners have fled from Ukraine and left at home”
– A missile destroys his house and kills 5 family members, only to find his cat Mishka alive when he returns to the wreckage.
– A woman walks 17 kilometers carrying her elderly dog on her shoulders to escape from Ukraine: “I couldn’t leave my puppies”
– The story with a happy ending for Baldassar, the dog abandoned “because it stinks” found a house thanks to LaZampa.it