Puchini cats were found after being in the cold for twenty long days. The cat went missing after its owner was involved in a car accident. On January 8, cat owner Gray Smiley was on an eleven-hour drive from North Carolina to return to Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana, after the Christmas holidays. However, he was involved in an accident with other vehicles on Interstate 64 near Pea Ridge. During the injury, a window shattered and Puccini got out of the car and fled onto the highway.
The semester at the university was about to begin, and so after three days of searching, Greece had to leave without losing hope of finding him. And twenty days after the accident, Teresa Atkins and Marcia Tolly, members of One by One Animal Advocates, a team of volunteers who decided to work together to find the cat after the owner left, found Puccini.
The search began on January 10, and since then 27 cats have been spotted that could resemble puccini. The two girls handed out leaflets from house to house, hung lampposts and bus stops, cooked bacon to seduce the cat, and even kept gray clothes nearby to seduce her owner.
“Thanks to a local woman who already has experience finding lost animals, she helped us and we finally found it,” they said. Teresa, on the twentieth day, received a call from Min Jeans Towing and Recovery, a company of towing companies, discussing seeing a cat that looked like Puccini. The woman dropped a trap inside the building where the cat was spotted and Puccini was rescued within an hour.
According to Teresa, the cat stayed on the roof of the building to stay warm, “until it had a happy ending. Finding a cat is like finding a needle in a haystack, but we were lucky »then Puccini was taken to Procterville Animal Clinic for a veterinary examination, and is now well on his way to losing some weight. He eventually reunited with his owner, Gray, who wrote on Facebook, “Thank you for your help.”
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– Dog abandoned in Messina, frame by owner camera. But the animal was not found: “Help us find it”
– He kicks the cat, Zouma is knocked out by West Ham and gets a fine of 300 thousand Euros. More than 190,000 signatures have been collected for a criminal trial
– The story of the dog Zelda, a sad princess of a canal
– Covid, New York Positive test for deer Omicron, first time in wildlife. Experts fear a new look
– A lonely cat has found a kitten to spend the rest of its life
– Parrot steals a GoPro camera and films his own flight to New Zealand
– Rescue Walter, a fox cub whose tail was cut off for secret rituals
– The true story of Chile, a seagull and cat (with its owner) who taught him to fly
– Wasabi, the “spicy” cat is the most cherished of his siblings
– Cat Young nominated for PDSA Order of Merit Award: He is the one who embraces patients in an English hospital
– Beautiful story of a father who doesn’t want a puppy at home until his puppy changes his life
– The dead companion was awake when he was hit, a fox was rescued
– Tiziano Ferro has adopted a dog destined for euthanasia: “Welcome home”
– Domestic cats’ brains are getting smaller and smaller due to human “fault”.
– Switzerland: Basel referendum to protect monkeys and demand respect for their dignity
– From a zoo in Ukraine to a sanctuary in South Africa, a journey of 10 thousand kilometers for a new life for five lions and a tiger
– The mother cat keeps her kitten in the parking lot until help arrives
– Covid, quickly examines the dog’s nose: their sensitivity is 98-100 percent
– Rosemary’s story, the 11-pound Chihuahua dog that lost half its weight and was reborn
– United States: The risk of a dog dying in a burning car is saved by the Deputy Sheriff’s heroic gesture
– In Colombia, Pablo Escobar’s hippopotamus has become an “aggressive species”
– In Iceland, the government aims to stop whaling from 2024
– The dog Brisiola appears at the Quirinal and crosses the courtyard of honor, not far from President Materella.
– The story of the dog’s bones, left to himself on a mattress, now looking for a second chance
– So a woman rescued a stray dog stuck in the ice
– Timo’s beautiful story, a cat rescued from the cold that became the mascot of a school in Turkey
– Police shoot an eight-month-old dog “for barking more” in the United States
– Torture by tying an electrician’s tie around his neck, rescuing a suffocating dog
– Here’s Eris, the dog with the longest mouth in the world
– From Sicily to Turin, The Story of Hope: The Cat was able to change his life without the eyes thrown in the trash