“I’m dying and nobody cares.” Agatha, a German Shepherd, a desperate appeal launched on social networks by volunteers from Cancer NPA. Yes, because he is looking for a home, a family that can give him all his love so far.
We found out about his existence last April when he was found on the outskirts of Canosa de Puglia: “He’s thin, inexplicably scabbed and … full of tumors!” Volunteers say the old owner decided to abandon it because he was ill.
The veterinarian’s report immediately diagnosed a very serious condition: both her breasts were full of tumors … she had an inguinal hernia. Rows of both breasts were removed and a histological tumor was performed and it turned into a “carcinoma”.
But his ordeal did not end there: “Shortly after the reaction, Agata started having pain in his forehead, he was numb, tired … We thought it was nothing, but after ultrasound, CT scan and multiple tests we got another. There was a mass of about 10 centimeters between the breast bones … The diagnosis was sarcoma, a low level of malignancy thanks to God, he was operated on again a few weeks ago to remove the “monster”! “
Histological examination speaks of “soft tissue sarcoma”, now that it has “probably” been eliminated, it will no longer be a problem, we are waiting for official consultation with the oncologist.
And the volunteers started a petition: “Now that we have fully explained his clinical situation, sorry if we live, but everything was strictly necessary to say, we can talk about him: Agatha is about 9/10 years old and it is time to digest him in retirement. Given the unthinkable … what if the cancer returns to a more aggressive form? Do you let him die in a box after all? It’s inconceivable, we can never forgive ourselves.
So they expect Puglia to adopt a heart, and Agatha has a very special reason not to be adopted by everyone: “She must be adopted as an only child, unfortunately she does not have a great relationship with dogs, she sympathizes with men ( One should insert, but with remote adoption I find it difficult), with women … no. She doesn’t even like the presence of children. She’s very good with adults, we think she’s been beaten a lot. Get up, don’t mess around the house … In short, what more do you want? If you want more information about Agata, please call +39 3298012232.
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– Annie’s happy ending story, the six-legged cat was rejected by her mother and the owner wanted to kill her
– Bombs, tigers and lions will be killed in Kharkiv Ecopark. Twenty-six animals died of heart attacks at a veterinary center in Chernihiv
– A cat hidden in a car engine bogie has been rescued in Milan
– A dog looking at a man’s body, cruelty and fidelity in a picture of Bucha murder
– Journey from Ukraine to Italy, Tommy, Kit, May and Lucy: three cats and a dog with their deaf owners
– Puppies rescued from Ukraine, abducted and injured two days after arriving in the UK
– Pony torture in Ragusa area and dragged three kilometers in a car: “God punish you”
– Dangerous bait for dogs spread in Catania, 61-year-old condemned by video surveillance
– Happiness in a photo: Dog playing with fireman who saved him from a hill in San Bartolo
– War in Ukraine, inside the Borodianka Canal Hell: More than 300 dogs die because they have been without food and water for a month
– Kira found, dog stolen from a house in Pavia area: Criminals broke in and reported
– Dog and cat milk siblings, children of two different mothers
– Food and medicine provided at the shelter of Andrea Cisterino of Italy, who cares for dogs, cats and other animals in Ukraine
– The story of Jacob, the veterinarian hero who risked his life to save dogs and cats injured in the war in Ukraine
– The story of Ophelia, she crawls into the grave of a family dog for adoption and finds a home
– The Tubs Cat’s Bad Adventure: After just six hours in her new home, she disappears and gets stuck in a wall
– A three-legged tiger holds Thailand in suspense
– 20-year-old killed by a pack of dogs in Catanzaro area, owner of animal arrested for killing animal
– Ukrainian troops rescue Bavaria, a dog lying in the rubble of a village house near Kiev
– The big brain saved the elephant and the polar bear from extinction
– The story of the pressure, the stray dog that takes people to Ukraine before the siren sounds
– At the age of two, he runs away from his vacation home, they see him playing with his neighbor’s dog.
– Aldo and Corsaro, two dogs abandoned by their predators: first because they are lame, second because they are blind
– A mother rescues cats that would otherwise die in the crowd shelter
– The story of Jill Horstman, the woman who sacrificed her life to protect the squirrel
– Dogs and cats fleeing the war: iconic images from Ukraine
– Cat Orazio, destined for Euthanasia, was rescued by an extraordinary intervention: “The operation was performed only nine times in the world.”
– Two solitudes that come face to face. Pluto and his second chance
– Bobby, the blind dog with the “longest tongue in the world” that no one wants to accept
– The story of Georgina, a dog tied to a boat in Sicily and the story of her trip to Turin
– Genetic manipulation can create an anti-allergic cat
– Minu and Budget, owner The cats have been left alone since hospitalization in an RSA
– The woman who goes into the frozen water to save the animals
– Here is Renato, a serial hoarder of animals that is now looking for a new life
– A woman pays $ 25,000 to clone her cat and the controversy begins
– Morag’s new life, the “100-year-old” cat
– Bear Juan Carito returns free to nature in Miela, has been in the Palena Wildlife Sanctuary since March 6
– Toby, the dog was adopted on Saturday afternoon and sent back to the shelter on Monday, had a second chance
– A Colombian coffee shop allows customers to meet the possibility of adopting sick and abandoned cats
– So a cat found in a bush has become a dog’s best friend
– Bartolo dogs and fear of silence
– King, nobody wants a pet bull dog because of its breed and impressive appearance
– The Story of the Dog Betty: From the Nosera Superior’s Escape from the Bombs in Ukraine
. “She has stopped crying since the dog entered my life in Baldasar.”
– Thor’s story: The dog guarded by parkkeepers at Casselle Romani Park is still in the cage