Vania and her family Mariupol lived through hell. She, her younger sister and her parents were able to escape from the Ukrainian city virtually devastated by the Russian bombing and now they are able to reach the town of Zaporizhia where they can be more secure.
Upon their arrival, they told their story to some reporters and a detailed gesture of their love for the white cat appeared: “The Ukrainian military came to our house. It was dawn. They told us to go to the basement because new bombs were expected.” “After an hour and a half, I told my father that I had to go back to our apartment to get the cat back. He was there all the time.”
It was a difficult decision to leave a safe place to return home, but their love for cats was stronger: «We went to rescue the cat and five minutes later the Russian bombing started. I took the cat in my arms and ran to another basement while the bombs were falling from above. “
Mao got out of the car. He has a young daughter in his lap. Her face is tired and painted: “The worst thing that can happen to you is when your child looks you in the eye and says, ‘Mom, I don’t want to die’ and the bombs fall on your head and the roof starts to collapse.” Some words that explain the drama are experienced and continued. A few words that make that gesture even more important Vanya wanted to save their cat. One of them. One of the family.
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– How long does a dog live?
– Greyhound dog race, dog track under construction in Masrada Sul Piave triggers protests by animal rights activists: “Stop!”
– Drama in the United States: More than five million pollinated bees die during air travel in Alaska
– Putin deploys “war” dolphins: Sevastopol was used to protect Russian ships from submarine attacks
– Five puppies thrown in the garbage at Foggia, two dead
– “Dog breeds are not indicative of their behavior”
– Lucilla’s desire to live is saved by the blind eagle Lacey
– Cat escapes from Sima Bucha and gets lost, after 45 days he doesn’t come out of nowhere near home
– A three-legged cancer-sick dog dives into a river to rescue a baby otter
– The story of Lucy, the cat hiding in Valentina’s travel bag, escaping from Ukraine
– “Taking care of her dog gave me the strength to start my life again”, a moving letter from an elderly neighbor
– Other armies: Volunteers risking their lives to help Ukraine’s dogs, cats and other animals
– The story of Willie the Trump, the dog that has been resting for 142 years getting an Englishman
– The United States, so a panicked cat has caused panic among the passengers of the United flight
– Tragedy in Uganda: A lioness and her two cubs were electrocuted, they were an endangered species
– Ukrainian cat and dog guardian angel Alexei, star of “Dancing with the Star” and three-time striptease champion
– Dog Mafalda and her noisy tumbling
– So Xenox, the huge cat with full eyes and full body, became the “Mayor of Hell” for a day
– Molpheta dedicates a plaque to Rufus, the dog that welcomes passengers to the station
– Maryland has become the second U.S. state to ban the cruel practice of declaring cats
– Kicking the house cat and slapping it, footballer Zuma will go to court
– The world’s largest wildlife bridge will be built in California
– Thieves rob and threaten some workers with knives, a dog chases him and interrupts
– The incredible story of Dexter, the one-eyed cat that disappeared five years ago and was found in an oil rig
– The tragic story of Murchik, the cat who survived the Russian bombing died shortly before returning to his Ukrainian family.
– 70 bullets were found in the abdomen and chest of a dog shot in the Oristano area
– The world’s oldest dog is Toby Keith, 21-year-old Chihuahua.
– So the dog helps to heal the wounds of war
– A stray dog rescued a 12-year-old boy in the rain on his way home from school: “It was an angel”
– Annette’s happy ending story, two-legged and two-wheeled dog
– Fiona, the dog that is bored and has Saturn against
– The faithful dog on the doorstep has been adopted for the slain owner in Rini, Ukraine
– Farewell to the dog Chunk, in 2015 he received the Camogly Loyalty Award for rescuing a little girl at sea
– A cat eats fifty hair bands, saved thanks to surgery
– So a dog in Brazil “attacked” a study of a sleeping program for sleeping
– Ukraine, the dog returned to the yard where his family and four-legged friend were killed
– The story of Artem, a cat fleeing Kyiv with an autistic child. In Italy the cat was then treated because it was positive for covid
– A man and his dog travel on a scooter and collide with a car, both die in the Neapolitan area
– Ukrainian refugees are welcomed in Mazar del Valo for their passion for dogs
– He beats his partner on the street, but his friend’s dog saves him: one arrested in Rimini
– Here is Ivsei, the therapy dog who comforts war-wounded Ukrainian children
– Porthos, cat with “built-in navigator”: he was able to travel 20 kilometers from Turin to Vinovo and go home alone
– “With 50 dogs under the bomb for a week, half died of shock”, the dramatic story of the Chernihiv veterinarian
– The story of Simba, the cat that stayed in Lviv that hugged the owners in Italy yesterday.
– The story of Ugo, the dog that has been digging since he entered the canal, probably fleeing in search of happiness.
– War in Ukraine, why do Russians kill dogs and other animals?
– Dog genocide in Russia-Ukraine war: bomb wounded, killed along with their masters, but also eaten by soldiers
– Lily and Bill, two dogs abandoned by the family due to old age and illness, have had their happy end in Modena.
– The dog must wear “Elizabeth collar”, the owner of the dog does so so that he does not feel alone.
– The dog’s happiness has just been released from the hospital when he sees his four-legged friend who never left him.
– The dog Furia has changed his life: from self-harm to the love of his new owner