With her big sweet colored eyes, chocolate shows the value of gratitude and unconditional love every day to the residents of a small community in Ecuador. Residents of Residencia del Fortin, northeast of Guaquil, Ecuador in the Pacific Ocean, rescued the four-legged dog and reunited the rescue community.
Chocolate had a disease that was transmitted to her by ticks: caused by a parasite capable of causing babesiosis, anemia and hemoglobinuria (the presence of hemoglobin in the urine) and also cancer of her genitals. “Together with several neighbors and residents, we have decided to help him and find money for his treatment,” said Maria Lorena Pin, head of the dog rescue operation. They tried to contact the local foundation but got no response, so they decided to take care of the dog’s healing treatment. They tried to play bingo and with the money they won they were able to disinfect and treat the dog: “If we had waited a little longer, he would have died and by the time we took him to the veterinary clinic he was already very sick. There was not much strength, and he could not walk. ‘
The dog then began chemotherapy, and since the surrounding residents could not find a place to stay, Dr. Ginger Mora would take him away until his condition improved. “We all already have pets in our house and it was not possible to welcome chocolate. Fortunately the doctor offered to host him in his house,” they say. In the meantime, money is still being sought to help the animal. Pakshi hosted a charitable luncheon where everyone brought food sold.Thanks for the initiative, 800 800 has been raised.
“As soon as he recovers, we hope he will be adopted and find a family forever. He deserves it because his presence and his salvation – they say – have helped us all find ourselves and come together for a common goal.
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– Farewell to Napoli fan cat Edward: “I just met Maradona, tonight I’ll have dinner with Toto”
– Come with me. My Sunday at the beach with my dog
– Ukraine, experts allege: “Russian ship’s gold kills dolphins, impossible to estimate death toll”
– Young Vania’s courage, the child saves his cat from the Mariupol bomb
– Greyhound dog race, dog track under construction in Masrada Sul Piave triggers protests by animal rights activists: “Stop!”
– Drama in the United States: More than five million pollinated bees die during air travel in Alaska
– Putin deploys “war” dolphins: Sevastopol was used to protect Russian ships from submarine attacks
– Five puppies thrown in the garbage at Foggia, two dead
– “Dog breeds are not indicative of their behavior”
– Lucilla’s desire to live is saved by the blind eagle Lacey
– Cat escapes from Sima Bucha and gets lost, after 45 days he doesn’t come out of nowhere near home
– A three-legged cancer-sick dog dives into a river to rescue a baby otter
– The story of Lucy, the cat hiding in Valentina’s travel bag, escaping from Ukraine
– “Taking care of her dog gave me the strength to start my life again”, a moving letter from an elderly neighbor
– Other armies: Volunteers risking their lives to help Ukraine’s dogs, cats and other animals
– The story of Willie the Trump, the dog that has been resting for 142 years getting an Englishman
– The United States, so a panicked cat has caused panic among the passengers of the United flight
– Tragedy in Uganda: A lioness and her two cubs were electrocuted, they were an endangered species
– Ukrainian cat and dog guardian angel Alexei, star of “Dancing with the Star” and three-time striptease champion
– Dog Mafalda and her noisy tumbling
– So Xenox, the huge cat with full eyes and full body, became the “Mayor of Hell” for a day
– Molpheta dedicates a plaque to Rufus, the dog that welcomes passengers to the station
– Maryland has become the second U.S. state to ban the cruel practice of declaring cats
– Kicking the house cat and slapping it, footballer Zuma will go to court
– The world’s largest wildlife bridge will be built in California
– Thieves rob and threaten some workers with knives, a dog chases him and interrupts
– The incredible story of Dexter, the one-eyed cat that disappeared five years ago and was found in an oil rig
– The tragic story of Murchik, the cat who survived the Russian bombing died shortly before returning to his Ukrainian family.
– 60 bullets were found in the abdomen and chest of a dog shot in the Oristano area
– The world’s oldest dog is Toby Keith, 21-year-old Chihuahua.
– So the dog helps to heal the wounds of war
– A stray dog rescued a 12-year-old boy in the rain on his way home from school: “It was an angel”
– Annette’s happy ending story, two-legged and two-wheeled dog
– Fiona, the dog that is bored and has Saturn against
– The faithful dog on the doorstep has been adopted for the slain owner in Rini, Ukraine
– Farewell to the dog Chunk, in 2015 he received the Camogly Loyalty Award for rescuing a little girl at sea
– A cat eats fifty hair bands, saved thanks to surgery
– So a dog in Brazil “attacked” a study of a sleeping program for sleeping
– Ukraine, the dog returned to the yard where his family and four-legged friend were killed
– The story of Artem, a cat fleeing Kyiv with an autistic child. In Italy the cat was then treated because it was positive for Kovid
– A man and his dog travel on a scooter and collide with a car, both die in the Neapolitan area
– Ukrainian refugees are welcomed at Mazara del Vallo for their passion for dogs
– He beats his partner on the street, but his friend’s dog saves him: one arrested in Rimini
– Here is Ivsei, the therapy dog who comforts war-wounded Ukrainian children
– Porthos, cat with “built-in navigator”: he was able to travel 20 kilometers from Turin to Vinovo and go home alone
– “A dog under the bomb for 50 weeks alone, half-dead”, the dramatic story of the Chernihiv veterinarian
– The story of Simba, the cat that stayed in Lviv that hugged the owners again in Italy yesterday.
– The story of Ugor, the dog that has been digging since he entered the dugout, probably fleeing in search of happiness.
– War in Ukraine, why do Russians kill dogs and other animals?
– Dog massacre in Russia-Ukraine war: bomb wounded, killed along with their masters, but soldiers ate
– Lily and Bill, two dogs abandoned by the family due to old age and illness, have had their happy end in Modena.
– The dog must wear the “Elizabeth collar”, the owner does the same to keep her from feeling lonely.
– The dog’s happiness has just been released from the hospital when he sees his four-legged friend who never left him.
– Dog Furia has changed his life: from self-harm to the love of his new owner