A ruined palace in Borodianka, Ukraine. Russian bombs ripped through the walls of the apartment building. Some apartments have been canceled. Others stood, but completely damaged and from the road you can see everything inside. In the deadly silence, a desperate Maya can be heard. On the seventh floor there is a cat that has survived the destructive force of the bombing and is looking down. Someone became aware of his presence and warned the “Kyiv Zoo Patrol Force” (they do not work at the zoo because they release animals), who roam the Ukrainian cities to rescue stray dogs, cats and other animals. Close the Ukrainian escape house.
Borodianka cat trapped on seventh floor of half-destroyed building: Rescuers rescue
The cat was finally rescued: Patrol no. 7, led by Eugene Kibbetz, firefighters first use a drone to see what the situation was and then intervene with an escalator as shown in a video posted on social media.
According to preliminary information, the cat appeared to be 10 years old and had been abandoned for about two months since the building was bombed at the time. Miraculously survived the horrors of war, the cat was very hungry but found good health by veterinarians. Another happy ending story of Ukrainian hell.
Follow LaZampa.it on Facebook (click here), Twitter (click here) Instagram (click here)
Don’t miss the Lazamper best news and stories, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter (click here)
– Nineteenth-century giraffe mystery solved at Pisa Botanical Garden
– A cat comforts her brother in anxiety because the owner is away, a house camera films everything.
– Police go to a school to raise awareness among youth against dog drugs, but three are arrested
– A herd of eight wild pigs in Rome fell on a woman walking with her dog, not seriously injured
– Farewell to Napoli fan cat Edward: “I just met Maradona, tonight I’ll have dinner with Toto”
– Charlotte hugs her dog Orla, here is a picture of the 7th birthday of the princess closest to the throne
– Chocolate, the stray dog that united the community that saved his life
– Come with me. My Sunday at the beach with my dog
– Ukraine, experts allege: “Russian ship’s gold kills dolphins, it is impossible to estimate the number of dead specimens”
– Young Vania’s courage, the child saves his cat from the Mariupol bomb
– Greyhound dog race, dog track under construction at Masrada Sul Piave Beginning of animal rights activists protest: “Stop!”
– Drama in the United States: More than five million pollinated bees die during air travel in Alaska
– Putin deploys “war” dolphins: Sevastopol was used to protect Russian ships from submarine attacks
– Five puppies thrown in the garbage at Foggia, two dead
– “Dog breeds are not indicative of their behavior”
– Lucilla’s desire to live is saved by the blind eagle Lacey
– Cat escapes from Sima Bucha and gets lost, after 45 days he doesn’t come out of nowhere near home
– A three-legged cancer-sick dog dives into a river to rescue a baby otter
– The story of Lucy, the cat hiding in Valentina’s travel bag, escaping from Ukraine
– “Taking care of her dog gave me the strength to start my life again”, moving letter from elderly neighbor
– Other armies: Volunteers risking their lives to help Ukraine’s dogs, cats and other animals
– The story of Willie the Trump, the dog that has been resting for 142 years getting an Englishman
– The United States, so a panicked cat has caused panic among the passengers of the United flight
– Tragedy in Uganda: A lioness and her two cubs were electrocuted, they were an endangered species
– Ukrainian cat and dog guardian angel Alexei, star of “Dancing with the Star” and three-time striptease champion
– Dog Mafalda and her noisy tumbling
– So Xenox, the huge cat with full eyes and full body, became the “Mayor of Hell” for a day
– Molpheta dedicates a plaque to Rufus, the dog that welcomes passengers to the station
– Maryland has become the second U.S. state to ban the cruel practice of declaring cats
– Kicking the house cat and slapping it, footballer Zuma will go to court
– The world’s largest wildlife bridge will be built in California
– Thieves rob and threaten some workers with knives, a dog chases him and interrupts
– The incredible story of Dexter, the one-eyed cat that disappeared five years ago and was found in an oil rig
– The tragic story of Murchik, the cat who survived the Russian bombing died shortly before returning to his Ukrainian family.
– 70 bullets were found in the abdomen and chest of a dog shot in the Oristano area
– The world’s oldest dog is Toby Keith, 21-year-old Chihuahua.
– So the dog helps to heal the wounds of war
– A stray dog rescued a 12-year-old boy in the rain on his way home from school: “It was an angel”
– Annette’s happy ending story, two-legged and two-wheeled dog
– Fiona, the dog that is bored and has Saturn against
– The faithful dog on the doorstep has been adopted for the slain owner in Rini, Ukraine
– Farewell to the dog Chunk, in 2015 he received the Camogly Loyalty Award for rescuing a little girl at sea
– A cat eats fifty hair bands, saved thanks to surgery
– So a dog in Brazil “attacked” a study of a sleeping program for sleeping
– Ukraine, the dog returned to the yard where his family and four-legged friend were killed
– The story of Artem, a cat fleeing Kyiv with an autistic child. In Italy the cat was then treated because it was positive for covid
– A man and his dog travel on a scooter and collide with a car, both die in the Neapolitan area
– Ukrainian refugees are welcomed at Mazara del Vallo for their passion for dogs
– He beats his partner on the street, but his friend’s dog saves him: one arrested in Rimini
– Here is Ivsei, the therapy dog who comforts war-wounded Ukrainian children
– Porthos, cat with “built-in navigator”: he was able to travel 20 kilometers from Turin to Vinovo and go home alone
– “With 50 dogs under the bomb for a week, half died of shock”, the dramatic story of the Chernihiv veterinarian
– The story of Simba, the cat that stayed in Lviv that hugged the owners again in Italy yesterday.
– The story of Ugor, the dog that has been digging since he entered the dugout, probably fleeing in search of happiness.
– War in Ukraine, why do Russians kill dogs and other animals?
– Dog massacre in Russia-Ukraine war: bomb wounded, killed along with their masters, but soldiers ate
– Lily and Bill, two dogs abandoned by the family due to old age and illness, have had their happy end in Modena.
– The dog must wear the “Elizabeth collar”, the owner does the same to keep her from feeling lonely.
– The dog’s happiness has just been released from the hospital when he sees his four-legged friend who never left him.
– Dog Furia has changed his life: from self-harm to the love of his new owner